suddenly i need an internet connection and an unencrypted SSID appears. here is what i do with that specific SSID:
- seek for an SSID named "Speedy Instan@wifi.id". if exists, connect to it with a random RFC1918 ip address space with /24 subnet mask
- open Wireshark, look for an IGMP packet
- select that IGMP packet, take note of the source address. if the configuration is default, "192.168.1.1" is appeared. else, you're out of luck unless you can guess the subnet mask
- change your wifi interface connecting to that SSID with a random ip address inside 192.168.1.0/24 address space. take the bottom part, e.g. 235
- open http://192.168.1.1 and put 'admin' as username and password when asked. if it is not accepted, you're out of luck.
- seek for wireless configuration, and you can see the real SSID and passphrase
- enjoy free internet :v